What is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign Treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth.
What are Invisalign clear aligners made of and what do they look like?
Invisalign clear aligners are made of flexible plastic — specifically, a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack created exclusively for Invisalign treatment.
How will Invisalign treatment straighten my teeth?
- Your Invisalign dentist will create a unique, digital treatment plan that maps out the exact movements of your teeth.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are then designed to apply the right amount of force to the right place at the right time based on your plan.
- Your Invisalign dentist will be with you every step of the way to monitor your progress and ensure your aligners fit correctly
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible — people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
- You must remove them brush and floss and to eat and drink, so there are no food restrictions. They can also be removed for special occasions.
- Unlike traditional braces, there are no metal brackets or wires that could irritate your mouth or break.
Am I guaranteed to have straight teeth with Invisalign treatment?
- Every smile is unique, which is why your Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation.
- During your consultation, your Invisalign dentist will help you determine what Invisalign treatment could do for your smile.
- We cannot guarantee a particular treatment outcome, but encourage you to share your treatment goals with your Invisalign dentist at your consultation.
- A simulation of what your smile will look like following treatment will be available prior to commencing treatment.